Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

So here's my round up.

November Favorites.

It's taken me a while to put this together. Narrowing down favorites is tough stuff. But here it is.







1. Number one is the Bite Beauty Lush Lip Trio. I got this awesome little set at Sephora on Black Friday for $10. You can't purchase it any longer. But the glosses in it are AMAZING. It comes with three travel sized glosses. The shades in it are Rambutan, Currant, and Strawberry. I love them all, but Currant is definitely my favorite. Here is a link to the full sized glosses. They run $22 a piece, but they are the perfect texture.


2. The Naked Basics Palette This beauty will cost you $29, but it is so versatile. I honestly use this palette on a daily basis. It's full of neutral matte shades. They are blendable, soft, and perfectly pigmented. I use the shade Naked 2 EVERY SINGLE DAY.


3. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Strobe Light I own a LOT of nail polish. From Chanel to Sinful Colors I've tried them all. I'm not usually a huge fan of this particular Sally Hansen line, but I saw it in Target and the gorgeous light pink shade instantly caught my eye and for $2.48 I could not pass it up. I own a ton of glittery polishes and a ton of pink polishes. News Flash!!! Pink is my favorite color. This one is easily topping my list of favorite glittery pinks. It's sort of like a rose gold glitter, but with silver in it. I honestly cannot even begin to describe it, but I am in LOVE.


4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder This sucker will set you back $30, I got it in a gift set almost two years ago and it's been my go-to bronzer ever since. It blends well, looks good, and smells FANTASTIC. It genuinely smells like a chocolate bar every time you open it. How can a girl not love that?


5. Nivea Lip Butter $3 I usually use the Vanilla & Macadamia But version. This month I have the original unscented one. I love the yummy delicious vanilla one, but I prefer this unscented one for before bed. It doesn't fight with toothpaste flavor. It is completely unscented and has no taste. It's smoothly, moisturizing, and definitely works on chapped lips.


6. Nicole 3-in-1 Top Coat/Base/Strengthener $5.99 I was in need of a new base coat and picked this up on a whim during one of my Target trips. I'm not convinced one way or the other about it's Strengthening abilities, but it is a great base coat and top coat. It does it's job well and isn't too pricey.


7. Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cleanser $8.99 another product picked up on a whim at Target. I have a lot of these. Target is my obsession. I am really glad I picked this up. It's a great, gentle daily cleaner. It seems to work well with my skin type. I tend to get really bad dry patches during our SoCal Santa Ana winds. They are winds from hell. My skin hates the dryness. This is creamy, gentle, and moisturizing. It really helped me through our windy Fall period.


8. Lorac Alter Ego Lipstick in Vixen $16 this is a gorgeous bright, Fuchsia pink and I love it. It's creamy, buttery, and smooth. It's got a great texture for the price point. It's super pigmented. And I am in love with this color.




9. Real Techniques Setting Brushv$7.99 Don't get me wrong, I love my Sigma and Mac brushes, but there is something about this little guy that I just cannot get over. It's technically a setting brush. I own three. I use one for setting my concealer, one for adding my highlighter, and the third for contouring. Contouring is probably my favorite way to use this brush. It's just the right size for a cheek contour. I own some actually contour brushes, but most feel too large to get in there and get the job done. This one does the job perfectly. And you can't beat that prices.


And there you have it, my favorites for the month of November. I'm already excited about December favorites so get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment