Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Yes....I am a make up addict

Make up has been my "thing" for a long time. Although there was a brief period a few years ago where I momentarily swore off of it in search of my more natural "hippie" self. That didn't last too long and I've been make with a vengeance for a while now. There was a lot of wasted time and missed products to make up for. I am obsessed. And I am completely okay with that. From Maybelline to Urban Decay. From Loreal to Mac. I love it all. Bright colors. Neutrals. Sparkle, matte, glitter. It's all beautiful in my eyes. There isn't a color, finish, texture that won't grace my eyelids. Red lips, nude lips, purple lips. I love it all. So this is where I dive into sharing my addiction with the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment